Stock Trading Tips For Investment Success

Market Snippet
Benchmark indices traded flat after a five-day record setting spree due to profit booking by funds and retail investors ahead of January derivatives expiry on Thursday and ahead of the Union Budget next week. Nifty ended at 11083.20.
Banking and IT shares were the major gainers of the day while Metal shares were the major losers of the day.

Global Markets Update
Latvia’s Air Baltic expects to buy more CSeries planes from Bombardier in the coming months.The airline in October said it was in talks for a further 14 CS300 jets in addition to 20 already ordered.
European equity benchmarks were mainly lower on Wednesday morning ahead of the release of UK unemployment data and against a backdrop of mixed earnings and trading reports and lower oil prices.


Stock Snippets

Power Finance Corporation Ltd (PFC) has sanctioned Rs. 1,350.69-crore financial assistance to Bihar Grid Company Ltd (BGCL) for the construction of 16 transmission lines, 4 associated sub-stations and 7-line bay extension works in Bihar.

Reliance Energy plans to set up over 15 electric vehicle charging stations across its distribution license area in suburban Mumbai over the next three years. The company is also working on a third-party business model to provide charging stations facilities for electric two-wheelers and four-wheelers in public places.

Tata Consultancy Services’ market valuation surged past Rs. 6 lakh crore mark today, becoming the second company to achieve the milestone after Reliance Industries Ltd. During the late morning trade, the market capitalisation (m-cap) of TCS stood at Rs. 6,12,696.46 crore.

The country’s largest dry cell battery maker Eveready Industries has entered into a joint venture with Indonesia-based MNC Universal Wellbeing to foray into FMCG business here.Eveready Industries will hold 30 per cent stake in the proposed joint venture; while Universal Wellbeing Pte  part of the Wings Group will hold the remaining 70 per cent.

Global Markets

Asian shares scaled record peaks on Wednesday as strong corporate earnings and optimism on global growth outweighed concerns over trade tensions, while a fresh burst of speculative selling took the U.S. dollar to three-year lows.

Indonesia equities traded lower on Wednesday, as losses in the Consumer Industry, Infrastructure and Manufacturing sectors propelled shares lower.At the close in Jakarta, the Jakarta Stock Exchange Composite declined 0.30%.

Over in Seoul, the benchmark Kospi index closed higher by 0.06 percent at 2,538. The technology sector was a mixed picture, with Samsung Electronics and SK Hynix higher by 0.37 percent and 1.57 percent, respectively. LG Electronics closed down 6.39%.

(Click to submit your details) Just one step to get best trading tips and Recommendation.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *