After enjoying three consecutive days of gains, the market saw mild profit bookings in the second half of the day and closed lower amid volatile trades weighed down by metal and oil stocks. Weak opening of the European markets during mid-session also dampened the sentiments.
HEADLINES FOR THE DAY:
- Jubilant Life received nod from USFDA for migraine treatment drug.
- Nestle gains on hopes of Maggi return.
- S&P (standard & Poor’s rating) affirms ‘BBB-/A-3’; outlook stable ratings on India.
- HCL Tech gains as co to buy Volvo’s external IT business.
- Metal stocks tanks; CNX Metals Index dips 2.15 pct.
Q2 RESULTS CORNER:
- Bajaj Finance reported 42 pct jump in Q2 net profit, which stood at Rs 279 crore compared on a yearly basis despite higher provision and operating expenses.
- DHFL reported a 18 % rise in Q2 net profit, which stood at Rs 180 crore against 152 crore compared on a yearly basis.
- Hero Motocorp reported better than expected Q2 numbers, net profit for the quarter, slightly up by 1 percent as per reports which stood at Rs 772 crore on the back of better operational performance despite subdued revenue growth.
NEWS WHICH LED STOCKS ENDS IN GREEN ZONE:
- Infosys, Huawei jointly launches Smart Stadium Solution; stock gains.
- Repro India gains 20 percent in today’s trading session on the reports of tie-up with Lightning Source.
- Power shares were in the limelight as Power Producers to benefit from lower dependence on imported coal; Torrent power gains.
- Mahindra & Mahindra gains as company launches, technology enabled load exchange platform ‘SmartShift’.
- TCS shares moved higher in an otherwise market as the company announces Global Alliance partnership with Tableau.
- PC Jeweller gains in a morning trades on the news that company inaugurates showroom in Bhilai.
NEWS WHICH LED STOCK ENDS IN RED ZONE:
- SKS Micro today revises Financial Year 16 profit guidance by 23 percent to Rs 290 crore; Stock dips.
- Airtel dips despite of news that the company completes tower transactions worth 1.7 million dollars in 7 countries.
- Shares of Gati dips as much as on the back of poor Q2 numbers.
- Dabur India shares tanks despite of positive news flow that company plans to invest beauty retail chain NewU
- Tata Steel tanks as the company may cut about 1,200 UK jobs.
- Sintex shares fall on the back of block deals.
CALLS FROM TECHNICAL FRONT:
- LYKALABS EQ gains in a first half of the day as well as hits fresh high on NSE with huge trading volumes, more buying seen in stock from current levels. Buy above 108 targets 109/110.10/111.20 SL 106.90.
- KRBL EQ gains for the 4th consecutive session on the back of heavy volumes, Buy above 193 targets 194.90/196.90/198.90 maintain SL of 190.90.
Results on 20th October 2015:
- Bajaj Auto, Cairn India, Cosmo Films, Delta Corp, HDFC Bank, Idea Cellular, Indiabulls Hsg, Intellect, IRB Infra, JSW Steel, KPIT Tech & M&M Financial are coming up with its Q2 (Quarter 2) results on Wednesday.
Some Important Technical Trading Rules::
Only price pays. In share market trading, emotions & egos are luxurious collaborators. Our aims as traders is to detain price moves within our time frame, by limiting our drawdowns in the capital.
The longer, I have bought & sold, the more I have grown to be an advocate of price action. Touching away from the risks of the opinions & predictions has improved my cerebral well-being, and my base line. It also creates, it’s easier to make and adapt to the trading rules.
“”We learned just to walk off with the trading chart. Why work when the Mr. Market can perform it for you?”” – Paul Tudor Jones
By developing a share trading system of your posses, you should begin with the very big picture. First, see at the price action and then the work your way downward into your individual time frame. You require to create a systematic & a specific approach to permitting and exiting trades, executing your trader signals with the correct trailing stops, setting sensible price targets & position sizing, and limiting your peril exposure. Relying on information, rather than being tossed about by your own individual feelings, will make sure your long term prosperity.
Here are 10 top technical trading rules, that will assist you build a systematic approach to the trading:
- Start with the daily & a weekly price chart to develop the long term market trend and then the work downward through the hourly and daily charts to trade in the way of that market trend. The odds are better, if you are buying & selling in the way of the long term trend.
- In the Bull Markets, the top strategy is to purchase the dips. In the Bear Markets, the best stratagem is to sell very short into every rally. Forever goes with the path of at least resistance.
- Support & resistance levels can hold for longer periods of the time; the first few flight attempts usually fail.
- The much more time a resistance or support level is the tested, the greater the odds that, it will be broken. The old resistance can turn into the new support and the old support may turn into the new resistance.
- Market trend lines are the easiest way to appraise trends by the connecting higher ups or lower downs and they should always go from the left to right.
- The chart patterns are the visible representatives of the rate ranges that traders are creating. The chart patterns are connected market trend lines, that trading signal a possible breakout purchase point, if one line is the broken.
- Moving averages calculated trends and make signals for the entries, exits, & trailing stops.
- Moving averages are top tools for an investor or trader to utilize, but they are top used along with an overbought or oversold oscillator like R.S.I. This is the maximizes exit profitability on wings from a moving average.
- 52 week market highs are the bullish and 52 week market lows are the bearish. All time markets highs are, the more bullish and all time market lows are the most bearish. The bull markets have no long term resistance and the bear markets have no long term any support.
- Above the 200 days is where bulls make up trends. Worse things happen under the 200 days; down trends, bear markets, distribution, crash & bankruptcies.
These share market trading rules & strategies have helped me hugely over the years. Many types of advisers and brokers are available in the marketplace. They can provide you tops stock market tips, Free Commodity Trading Tips, NCDEX Trading Tips, Online MCX Trading Tips etc.
Thanks for reading.