Markets ended lower on last session of the week due to weaker global cues and profit booking on higher levels. Nifty future started the May series on a flat note and moved mainly in the range of 5920-5880 for the whole session. If it sustains below the resistance level of 5930-5950 then some correction is expected where crucial level is seen around 5860 below which it may drag towards the next support of 5790.
SUPPORT : 5850 & 5790
RESISTANCE : 5930 & 5970
Major Market News:
- Sensex slips 120 points at close; JSPL, RIL, ICICI Bank drag.
- ICICI Bank Q4 in-line, profit up 21.15%.
- Maruti Suzuki jumps over 5% as Q4 earnings beat forecasts.
- Siemens Q2 profit plunges, stock crashes 7%.
- Vijaya Bank Q4 profit climbs 24%; asset quality improves.
For more info click here