Markets after opening on a subdued note resisted around their crucial levels and dropped towards their support with weak European opening. Nifty future took strict resistance of 5740 and dragged towards support of 5660. As it is not able to sustain on higher side, it may further weaken if it sustains below 5620 for the coming sessions. While 100 day EMA of 5775 is still acting as major resistance for the index.
SUPPORT : 5650 & 5620
RESISTANCE: 5740 & 5780
Major Market News:
- Sensex gains 50 points; rate-sensitives lead.
- YES Bank Q4 net up 33 pc at Rs 362.15 cr.
- Ranbaxy, Daiichi Sankyo to collaborate in Brazil to expand biz.
- Bajaj Auto sees rise in FIIs’ interest.
- Sun TV Network rises on Credit Suisse outperform report.
For more info click here