Markets moved in a tight range in the early part of the session, but huge breakdown took place after European sell offs on the back of mixed US economic data on Friday which tends to focus on the next move of Fed Reserve; Banks & Realty managed to sustain higher otherwise indices closed 1.3% down. Nifty future tumbled from 7500 to close below 7400. Now, 7330-7300 is seen as support range while if the market responds to GDP data (7.3%) then it will find resistance near 7500.
SUPPORT : 7350 & 7310
RESISTANCE: 7430 & 7470
- Market tanks amid weak global cues; Nifty ends below 7400.
- PSU banks extend gains; Bank India, Bank of Baroda gains.
- Dr Reddy’s US arm gets nod from USFDA for Sernivo spray.
- Wipro shares dip despite bags IT infra contract from ASSA ABLOY.
- Ambuja Cements moved higher in a block deal.
- Jet Airways gains 8% on the back of strong Q3 numbers.
(Click to submit your details) Just one step to get best trading tips and Recommendation.