Market wrap-up (27 AUG 2015):
Market gains more than 2 pct, the biggest gains in 2 weeks on F&O expiry.
Bulls gained complete control over bears; A wild swinging August series has come to a smooth finish to an extent given the gains clocked today as investors breathed a sigh of relief following hints from the US Fed Reserve that the proposed interest rate hike for September is now looking like a distant possibility. The firmness in global markets also uplifted the sentiment of the market participants.
HEADLINES FOR THE DAY:
- Bharti Airtel shares gain as acquires 100% equity stake Augere Wireless.
- Aurobindo Pharma gains as get nod from USFDA for Entecavir tablets.
- Cairn India surged more than 8 percent today on higher oil prices, valuations.
- Axis Bank hiked on the back 2 bulk deals.
- Vishal Sikka CEO of Infosys acquires 9,116 shares of RSU (restricted stock units).
- RCom forms partnership to provide IoT Services across India with Jasper.
- HDFC moved higher as one of its subsidiaries, i.e. HDFC Life planned for an IPO.
- Havells surged as CLSA maintain stock rating with BUY with target price of Rs 340.
- The DLF shares surged higher on the back of the CCI relief, order.
KEY STOCKS FOR THE DAY:
- Hathway gains 8% after RBI (Reserve Bank of India) allows FII (foreign institutional investors) to invest in the company and raise the FII limit to 74 percent from 49 percent..
- ICICI Bank up after the bank said it had launched ‘Mortgage Guarantee’ backed loans for affordable housing.
- JP Associates gains on the media reports that the company is selling its cement unit to Aditya Birla Group Company.
- Maruti shares fall in an otherwise market after Citi downgrades stock rating from buy to neutral due to moderate demand.
- Lupin gains as the company reported that they got nod from USFDA for Generic Prilosec Capsules.
- Astrazen Pharma moved higher on the back of huge trading volumes. The stock opened at 1169.95 and made high of 1199 in NSE.
- Apollo Tyres gains after the company said it had successfully closed a 300 million (about Rs. 2,260 Crore) financing for its greenfield plant in Hungary.
- HCL Tech shares were trading up as company appointed Jaco Van Eeden as EVP ( Executive Vice President).
- Sun Network gains after the company told about a multi-year deal with video-on-demand service firm HOOQ.
- Tata Steel as the company is planning a rejig at one of its UK plants.
- M&M shares moved higher as the company plans to invest Rs 700 Crore in the commercial vehicle vertical as the company aims to become a full ranged player in the segment in the next two years.
- Gayatri Projects win multiple orders worth Rs33 billion from the National Highways Authority of India.
CALLS FOR NEXT TRADING SESSION:
- Take EQ gains in an early trade and consolidates for the whole trading hours could not able to break today’s high, more buying could be seen in this stock, Buy above 124.50 targets 125.70/127/128.30 SL 123.
- 8kmiles EQ hits fresh high on NSE, as gap up opening seen in the stock and consolidates for the session buying momentum seem to be continue as volumes are good in stock from past few days, Buy above 1238 targets 1250.30/1262.90/1275.50 SL 1225.50.
Golden Rules – Commodity Trading:-
- Adherence is truthfully recommended to buy & sell and achieve profits in these Speculative Trade Markets.
- Be patient, when your deal positions are changing in the right expected way to extract utmost gains and make sure the gains by managing the stop-loss (SL) level, time & again. Don’t be pessimistic here or else you may book profits pre-maturely and may later regret on exiting early. This may guide to keeping on re-permitting the similar trade at further heights & repeatedly exit at little reversals in the panic, which in revolve would erode earlier little gains & also make losses. It is not whether you are right or wrong, that is important, but how much cash you make, when you are right & how much you lose, when you are wrong and that makes all the dissimilarity between Winners and Losers.
- Don’t trade with hesitance, lace of knowledge, proper Commodity Tips or over confidence. You may deserve small but frequent losses, if you are afraid of the markets or heavier, ones if you are openly brave & foolhardy.
- Don’t be over optimistic, when the trades have struck the suggested stop-loss (SL) levels and ensure you exit there. You may fail to see better & multiple opportunities on being immovable in deals gone incorrect leading to higher & higher losses every day.
- Don’t discuss your open target positions with one & all. This will guide you nowhere and perplex you more, as each and every one would air their own outlooks on the same (whether well-informed or not) and many times, would create your trade judgements seem as foolish & hastily taken. If simply you would have consulted them prior.
- Do not build up a tendency of being a Bear or a Bull in these markets. There is simply one side of the trading markets and that is neither the Bear side nor the Bull side – but ONLY the correct side of the correct Time. The market trend is King, so follow it at every time.
- Realize, that you are in a very bad situation and way out fast, when you require to pray for assistance at every rise or fall in a market trade, which is guiding you further in a bottomless pit towards higher losses.
- Always follow ONLY one adviser (Analyst´s or Technical) guideline and tips as like stock Tips, Commodity MCX Tips and currency tips at a time, as more strategies will again generate a lot of uncertainty. You can opt for or watch out for a vary guidance, when the earlier teaching proves to be less creative or loss making, but not concurrently.
- Always honest with yourself as praying or hoping for something dissimilar, then the genuine reality or situation is not something less than fooling your possess.
- There is NOT ANYTHING as like HUGE, mind blowing and sky high earning & profit makings while sleeping, as assured by a lot of to win a prospective customer. YES, there are large gains and high incomes for a disciplined investor and may return precisely the opposite, if not inferior, for the non disciplined. Don’t enter this deal market under every illusions of getting to be a billionaire overnight. It will by no means happen. In fact, everyone that you now possess might also be lost.
- DON’T BORROW or trade with BARROW funds that are not yours funds or pump in more funds or capital by borrowing to seize on to loss making deals. Trade only with extra funds that are spare fund and be always prepared mentally in loosing even that in entirety, in the worst issue.
- Never trade or exit/enter positions in the panic. Volatility is a non separable part of this market and will be near most of the times.
- Don’t be guided, be a party to rumors or misled by these. Verify and double check on the basis of genuineness.
- Don’t enter the Commodity trading Markets with Stock Market trading tips & ideas. Though both are tentative trade markets, there is a considerable difference in the both and generally have conflicting trading patterns, tips and thumb rules.
- Averaging in the loss creating positions is a put into practice, which is most usually seen & general guides to more unsafe losses. This is also suggested by a number of advisers, but I surely do not suggest it. In fact, I strongly resist it. Remember – YOU are incurring the whole loss & not your broker or adviser.
- Do not be traded to a particular commodity product. Look at all commodity products (having healthy trading size) only as profit creating opportunities and not at the English name or Social ranks of the commodity.
- Always remember –“You can’t use yesterday’s Commodity MCX & NCDEX Tips for today’s trading business and wait for to be in trading business tomorrow”. Be ready to permit and implement move immediately & constantly as “Move” is the only thing that’s constant in the whole world – everything else keeps moving and its meaning is every of the more true in these extremely volatile and ever moving market scenarios.