Markets welcomed the Feb series with bulls capturing the indices on the back of the Crude Oil pull back and the Bank of Japan’s entering into a negative interest rate policy too aided the sentiments and made the indices to sustain on higher side and close in green territory with a gain of more than 1.5%. Nifty future on daily charts if continues to move ahead, then it may face immediate resistance near 7620 while 7480 may act as near support for the index.
SUPPORT : 7520 & 7470
RESISTANCE: 7600 & 7640
- Feb derivative series start on a firm footing on BoJ move; Nifty closed above 7550 level.
- L&T net up 19 percent to Rs 1034.80 crore led by other income and lower finance cost.
- Jain Irrigation moved higher after launching its retail brand.
- YES Bank gains 12% after reported Q3 net up 25pct; NII rises 27 pct.
- Dr Reddy’s Lab gains after gets USFDA approval for migraine injection.
(Click to submit your details) Just one step to get best trading tips and Recommendation.