Markets mainly consolidated for most part of the session, but selling pressure was dominant on the back of sell offs predominantly in Pharma, Infra, FMCG stocks, though auto, metals capped the major downside and finally indices settled on a flat note with negative bias for the second consecutive session. Nifty future is hovering around the 100 day SMA and any closing below it can lead to strong selling pressure while 7700-7750 is seen as a strict resistance range.
SUPPORT : 7580 & 7530
RESISTANCE: 7660 & 7700
- Market tanks for the second straight day; Nifty ends below 7600 mark.
- Aurobindo Pharma tanks despite receives approval for Rivastigmine Tartrate capsules from the USFDA.
- Wipro, Jubilant FoodWorks ink pact for energy management; stock gains.
- Ashok Leyland sells Rs 2.99 billion stake in Induslnd Bank.
- ONGC board approves USD 5.08 billion investment in the KG basin.
- Zydus gets nod from USFDA for Acyclovir capsules.