Markets moved in a consolidated manner in the first half of the session, although was sustained on higher side and in the later half moved higher on the back of the Auto, Oil , selected Banks and IT stocks which made the indices to stay up and close on strong note gaining more than 1%. Nifty future closed just near to the crucial resistance of 7620 and any closing above, it can give more strength to the index while 7520-7480 is seen as an intraday support range.
SUPPORT : 7530 & 7490
RESISTANCE: 7650 & 7690
- Market gains more than one percent; Nifty ends above 7600 mark.
- Telecom index gains after SC asks TRAI to reconsider call drop penalty.
- SBI raises Rs. 3000 crores via Private Placement; stock gains.
- Aurobindo Pharma gets nod from USFDA for Dexmedetomidine HCl injection.
- Deep Industries gains as wins new order worth Rs 2.47 billion.
- Moil jump 6.4 percent as MP government grants mining lease.
(Click to submit your details) Just one step to get best trading tips and Recommendation.