Markets has washed off all the gains of previous session mainly due to profit booking in Banks, Technology and Infra stocks while weak sentiments of global peers also worsened the scene to drag indices down and close losing approx 0.60%. Nifty future after good close above 7500 in the previous session could not hold strong above this mark. On daily charts crucial support is seen around 7400 closing below which can further drag the index. 7550-7580 may act as resistance.
SUPPORT : 7450 & 7410
RESISTANCE: 7520 & 7560
- Markets down on weak global cues and profit booking; Sensex fell 171 pts.
- Metals and Mines shine on clearance of amendment in new mining law.
- PTC India jumped, commissions wind power project in Madhya Pradesh.
- Torrent Power hiked an announcement of interim dividend of Rs 4.5/ share.
- DHFL rose on approval to raise funds worth 5100 cr.
(Click to submit your details) Just one step to get best trading tips and Recommendation.