Markets opened on a flat note and traded sideways for the first half of the trading session, but buying sentiments in Pharma, Energy, telecom and Index heavy weights pulled the indices to close on a flat to positive note and continued to be in positive terrain for the fourth straight day. Nifty future needs to sustain above 7250 for the up move to continue where next resistance seen around 7290. On lower side 7200 will act as an immediate support for now.
SUPPORT : 7200 & 7150
RESISTANCE: 7290 & 7350
- Market heads for fourth session of gains. Nifty settled above 7200 marks.
- HCL Tech expands existing partnership with Symantec; stock tanks.
- JK Tyre shares moved higher after CCI approves acquisition.
- Rajesh Exports wins new export order worth Rs 8.4 billion.
- Maruti Suzuki shares tanks as suspends production at 2 facilities.
- BHEL to build 1.6 billion dollar power plant in Bangladesh.
(Click to submit your details) Just one step to get best trading tips and Recommendation.