END OF THE DAY REPORT (01 JULY 2015):
Market gains nearly one percent today.
Market gains and marks highest close in two and a half months on the back of strong May core sector growth back home and positive cues from the global market front and above-normal monsoons also boosted sentiment on Dalal Street. Sensex will reclaims 28000 mark today while Nifty shut above its crucial 8450 level.
HEADLINES FOR THE DAY:
- PSU Banks were in the limelight; CNX PSU Index surged nearly 3 percent.
- Blue Star InfoTech gains near around 7 percent as wins new order worth 15 million dollars.
- Relaxo gains & hits new high as stock turns ex-bonus i.e. 1:1.
- Mphasis gains as the company plans to sell part of its domestic business.
- Shares of Godrej Properties gain as add a new residential project in Bangalore.
- Aviation stocks zoom in an early trade on the back of jet fuel prices cut.
ALL ABOUT SALES NUMBER:
- Eicher Motor gains and hits record high on NSE after the company reported a 48 percent jump in total sales for the month of June at 37341 units v/s 25303 units same month last year.
- Maruti Suzuki reported robust sales number for the month of June, sold 114756 vehicle against 112773 units same month last year. Stock gains and hits fresh high.
- M&M (Mahindra & Mahindra) today reported a 6 percent decline in total domestic sales stood at 36134 v/s 38466 units same month for the last year.
- Tata Motors gains after the company reported 6% percent rise in total sales number for the month of June, sold 40870 units against 40870 units as well as export up by 44%.
- Honda today reported 13 percent up in June sales numbers which stood at 44447 units against 40718 units same month last year.
KEY STOCKS FOR THE DAY:
- Coal India hits fresh high on NSE after Motilal Oswal Securities recommended buy rating on the stock..
- Shares of IGL (Indraprastha Gas) gain as much as after the Supreme Court had dismissed the PNGRB plea. Issue.
- OMC (Oil marketing companies) reduces petrol prices by 31 paise per liter and diesel price cut by 71 paise per litre. BPCL, IOC ends higher.
- Atlanta gains after reported that company had signed agreement for debt recast under the JLF route with lenders.
- Shares of Jain irrigation moved higher after the cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs approves irrigation scheme.
- Shares of BHEL moved higher on the positive news that company successful commissioning of the 500 megawatts Kosti Thermal Power Station (TSP) in Sudan.
- Share of Shriram Transport moved higher after rating agency CRISIL upgrades stock rating from AA to AA+.
Stock Market Calls And Option Tips For Next Trading Session:
- GRUH EQ is consolidating near around its important resistance, i.e. of 265; breakouts could be seen in coming trading session. Buy above 265 targets 267.65/270.35/273 SL 262.30.
- Hind Petro gains on the positive news that OMC cut diesel and petrol prices today, more buying could be seen on this news as well as in technical front it is consolidating and heading towards its fresh high. Buy above 745.80 targets 753.25/760.80/768.40 maintain SL 738.
- In the global front, European shares gains as markets recovered from the sharp losses of previous sessions’ posted as growing concerns over Greece’s financial situation.
- Australia shares end in a green territory led by Industrial, Healthcare and Consumer Discretionary sectors.
- China shares falls as selling seen in Gas, Water & Multiplicities, Travel & Leisure and Software & Computer Services sectors led equity market on lower side.
My name is Vivek and I am C.E.O. And senior adviser of Trifid Research. I have come up with the my personal experience & observation after viewing online commodities investors globally for much more than 12 years. These are the following Commodity Tips and steps are guiding you and aren’t essentially in sequential order. Many of them are forever needed, but every futures investor different and will connect to these levels in their own techniques. Until attempting to study, learn & progress. One should keep in mind that commodity futures trading is very risky and can include important losses.
1. Commodities Trading Education:
Hopefully, if you are previously trading you have finished your early commodity futures trading teaching: trading hours, contract specs, platforms, brokers, the chances as well as the peril and need to use peril capital in commodity futures trading and so on. Understanding this knowledge is very essential to commodity product trading. The second type of teaching is ongoing: studying about commodity trading techniques or methods, the evolution of commodity markets, different commodity trading tools and much more.
2. Find a System:
I am absolutely not advising and suggesting you to go on the Internet and subscribe to a “black box” commodity futures trading system (using sell or buy triggers, if don’t recognize why they are being created). What I am suggesting is developing a commodity trading technique: a common set of rules& regulations and a commodity trading concept. As your growth, you may wish for to put the dissimilar rules & indicators into a mechanized system, but the most significant factor is to have a concentrate and a plan. Don’t presently wake up in the good morning and with trade “blank.”
This is the main key, Do what you require to do in order to attend this brutal business and provide yourself the opportunity of being here downward the way with much more experience and a good chance for success. Survival is most likely the biggest technique for newer & beginning commodities investors or traders. There is a good saying in this commodity business: “live to trade another day.” It is very true!
4. Money Management
While it is intimately related to endurance, commodity money management in commodity futures trading can also situate alone. For your possess survival, you should set trade daily or weekly loss limits. Money management is very closely associated with the knowing your risk reward ratio (once more, per trade & per time frame).
5. Commodities Trading Goals:
You must have a game chart and established aims which will purpose as a road map to calculate your progress & improvement. Set per trade targets, daily targets, weekly targets, etc. Many of you, who are customers are familiar with these queries: What is your regular profit goal? Where do you look yourself in a month or a week from now.? 6 months from nowadays? A year from nowadays? How are you prepared to obtain there? Break it downward into some small steps, and you will always know, whether or not you are on the correct track with proper Commodity Tips, MCX Tips. And don’t forget to continually re-evaluate your economic situation as it pertains to peril capital.
If you completed it in this phase you are on the correct track! Just like everything else in life, the much more experience, you have in commodity buying & selling, the greater your achievement is likely to be. The main key is to obtain the experience & knowledge without devastating your peril capital. What good is knowledge or experience without peril capital in your commodity trading account?
7. Learn your Setups, Strengths, and Weaknesses:
Always teach yourself to know different types of setups that you suffer comfortable & confident with. Then assail. You cannot acquire to this level without going from side to side the preceding steps. If you didn’t survive, build up a commodity trading system, set targets, etc., you may make out the correct setups, but lack the self-assurance or the hard cash to take advantage. I a few times compare being the commodity futures trading “pro” to the lion, who is coming up patiently for its quarry & then attacks when the point in time is right!
8. Trading on a Consistent Basis:
This means that you will persist to evolve as a dealer and go through these levels over the years again & again.
Any cash commodity should fulfill 3 essential requirements previous to it can be effectively traded in the Commodity Futures Market:
- The commodity has to be consistent and for the industrial and agricultural commodities, it should be in an un-processed form. There are commodity futures contracts or agreements which exist for wheat, for instance, but not for the flour. Wheat is an farming product in its raw un-processed level. (Note that different types of wheat will have different Commodity Futures Contracts).
- The miller wants a wheat Commodity Futures contract to assist him hedge his peril from rate uncertainties until his customers for flour don’t require flour commodity Futures for such a reason A fixed amount of wheat will give up a fixed amount of flour. The meting out cost of wheat to wheat flour is also already fixed, thus the whole thing here is predictable.
- Enough self life is essential for perishable commodity products, because the delivery on a commodity Futures agreement is delayed.
- The rate of the commodity should fluctuate suitably to create uncertainty which permits for risk and the possibility of profit (or loss!). If you follow better Commodity Tips, NCDEX Tips, so you can make huge profit.
Don’t be discouraged by reading this. Succeeding in futures trading takes hard work and time. Please be realistic, make sure you only try this with risk capital only and periodically check yourself and try to learn from your mistakes and successes.