END OF THE DAY REPORT (11th MARCH 2015):
Market falls for the third straight day amid volatility.
Markets opened on a positive note but could not sustain on the higher side dragged by metals stocks and ends on a flat note in red territory for the third straight day as traders were also cautious ahead of key economic data (IIP & CPI numbers) due for release tomorrow (12th March 2015).
Nifty moves in a zigzag pattern today and ends below 8700 mark again. Sensex ends at 28659 down 50.70 points.
HEADLINES FOR THE DAY:
- Oil and Gas stock dips as Global crude oil prices falls..
- Telecom stocks were in demand today as the auction of 2G and 3G spectrum has entered its last leg. Bharti Airtel, Idea gains.
- LIC Housing Finance is about to invest Rs 1.5 lakh in Indian Railways over 5 years.
- Geometric hits fresh high on the back of heavy volumes; Stock gains 50% in a month.
- ABG shipyard falls on stake sale reports.
- HCL Technologies hit new fresh on fixing a record date for bonus issue
SOME STOCKS FOR NEXT TRADING SESSION:
- Infinite soars on heavy volumes and ends near around its all time high.; Buy Eveready EQ above 232 Targets 234.30/236.60/239 SL 229.50
- Bharti Airtel gains of the positive news further stock may gain; Buy Bhartiartl EQ above 395.70 Targets 399.65/403.65/407.65 SL 391.50.
European stocks gains as the announcement on Monday that the ECB (European Central Bank) began its asset purchases lent support.
News TO WATCH OUT:
- Watch out IIP (India Industrial Production – YoY) & CPI India (Consumer Price Index – YoY) numbers on Thursday i.e. On 12th March 15.