Markets after 8 day losing streak settled the volatile session on a flat note but still sentiments seems to be negative for the coming sessions. Nifty future took strong support of 5700 and bounced towards the strict resistance of 5760 but could not hold on higher side. On higher side if it maintains above 5740 then resistance is seen in range of 5770-5800. Index may test deeper support level of 5640 if it holds below 5700.
SUPPORT : 5680 & 5640
RESISTANCE: 5770 & 5820
- Sensex snaps 8-day losing streak; BHEL down 19%, FT up 31%.
- BHEL loses Rs 70 bn m-cap as shares tank 19%.
- FinanTech bounces back on NSEL settlement deal.
- TechM bags 5-year deal from BASE.
- SpiceJet Apr-June net profit down 10% to Rs 50.55 crore.
Trifid research is a stock advisory company India. We are proving share tips, future tips, intraday tips, commodity trading tips, mcx live tips ,comex tips, forex tips india, Commodity ncdex tips We assure you 85-90% accuracy in this plan on consistent basis Visit- http://www.trifidresearch.com Phone No.: +91 731 663 1000, Mobile: +91 887 899 8007