Markets gained in the early session but soon pared its gains after European markets opening and closed on a flat note. Nifty future again resisted around 6080 level and is making this mark as key resistance for the index in coming sessions holding above which bulls will carry it towards 6130. Correction may be seen if it sustains below 6000 levels and deeper supports are seen in the range of 5930-5900.
SUPPORT: 5980 & 5930
RESISTANCE: 6080 & 6130
Daily Markets News;-
- Sensex flat; Q1 nos drag L&T, Reliance, Asian Paints down.
- L&T Q1 disappoints, profit falls 12.5%.
- Asian Paints Q1 profit falls 4.6%, missing estimates.
- Federal Bank Q1 profit plunges 44.5% on higher provisioning.
- MphasiS up 3% on management buyout talks.
For More Detail – Click Here :
Market tips, equity Market tips, Intraday stock tips, Commodity Mcx tips, Commodity Ncdex tips, Mcx commodity tips, Agri commodity tips, Ncdex tips ,Mcx Gold tips ,comex tips, ncdex tips ,forex tips ,currency tips We assure you 85-90% accuracy in this plan on consistent basis Visit- http://www.trifidresearch.com Help Line:- 8109250250