Benchmark Indices opened on a strong note and bulls carried them towards their resistance levels and settled on higher side. Nifty future was hovering around the crucial 6000 mark and gave a positive breakout above it and ended on a strong note of 6050. For the coming session, near term resistance is seen around 6080-6100 surpassing which 6150 will act as next resistance. On any uncertainties of cos. Q1 results 5980 will act as major support.
TREND : SIDEWAYS
SUPPORT : 6020 & 5980
RESISTANCE : 6110 & 6155
Daily Markets news
- BSE Sensex soars 180 pts, Nifty climbs 65 pts; Bankex up 2%.
- Axis Bank Q1 profit climbs 22.1%.
- IDBI Bank Q1 earnings fall 28.2% on higher provisioning.
- Kotak Mah Bank beats Street, Q1 profit surges 42.6%.
- Lupin partners with MSD, to co-market 23-valent PPV.
For More Detail – Visit Here
Market tips, equity Market tips, Intraday stock tips, Commodity Mcx tips, Commodity Ncdex tips, Mcx commodity tips, Agri commodity tips, Ncdex tips ,Mcx Gold tips ,comex tips, ncdex tips ,forex tips ,currency tips We assure you 85-90% accuracy in this plan on consistent basis Visit- http://www.trifidresearch.com Help Line:- 8109250250