Markets opened on a flat to positive note but could not sustain on higher levels and dragged towards their support levels in the latter half of the session. Nifty future resisted around 6000 mark and a free fall was seen after surpassing the immediate support of 5970 towards the next support of 5930. Now it is expected to move in a range for a session or two where 6020 will act as strict resistance while 5890 is seen as major support.
TREND : SIDEWAYS
SUPPORT : 5930 & 5890
RESISTANCE : 6020 & 6080
Daily Markets News
- BSE Sensex, Nifty rebound; HUL on fire, banks still weak.
- HDFC Bank Q1 earnings grow 30%, in-line with estimates.
- Telecom stocks gain as India relaxes FDI cap rules.
- Hindustan Unilever hits record high on MSCI rebalancing.
- RIL’s gas output at D6 block drops to 14 mmscmd.
For More Detail – Click Here