Markets traded in narrow range in first half of the session but dragged nearly one percent in last hour of trade dragged by Reliance. Nifty future found strong intraday support of 5855 surpassing which it dragged the next major support of 5800. On account of currency volatility, index is not able to leave its consolidation zone on daily charts. If it is able to maintain above 5850 then it may lead towards 5900 while 5770-5730 is its support range.
SUPPORT : 5770 & 5730
RESISTANCE : 5860 & 5910
Daily Markets News
- Sensex down over 100 points; Hindalco, Bajaj Auto, HUL drop.
- IndusInd Bank Q1 profit jumps 41.7%, beats forecasts.
- Sterlite Tech, Conduspar JV to manufacture optical fiber cable in Brazil.
- Tata Steel Q4 sales climb 20%.
- Rolta bags multi-mn dollar contract from Sadara Chemical.
For More Detail – Click Here