Markets settled the week on a subdued note and USDINR hike still remains a concern and so indices are trading in sideways manner and are unable to decide their trend. Nifty future remained above the 100 day EMA and resisted near the crucial mark of 5900. If it is able to sustain above the mark of 5900 then some up move may be seen till the next resistance of 5940-5970. Major support is seen near 5800.
TREND : SIDEWAYS
SUPPORT : 5840 & 5800
RESISTANCE : 5910 & 5970
Daily Markets News
- Sensex ends 85 points higher; oil & gas, FMCG, metal lead.
- Asian markets buoyed by ECB, BoE policy signals.
- Sugar stocks jump on import duty hike.
- Neyveli Lignite exceeds target, production up 6.4% in Q1.
- Hindustan Unilever hits new high; parent ups stake to 67%.
For More Detail – Click Here
TriFid Research Pvt. Ltd. is a privately held company in Indian financial markets operations in Indore. TriFid research is an Research House that produces and delivers tips and recommendations for intraday stock tips, free equity tips ,intraday tips, mcx tips ,Free commodity tips, comex tips, currency tips,mcx commodity tips , currency trading tips ,agri commodity tips .We assure you 85-90% accuracy in this plan on consistent basis Visit- http://www.trifidresearch.com/ Phone No.: +91 731 663 1000, Mobile: +91 887 899 8007