Markets witnessed gap down opening and remained on lower side for the whole session on account of weak global markets and rupee depreciation. Nifty future opened below its major support of 5820 and for second consecutive session closed in red. On current levels index is unable to decide its trend and showing range bound movements where 5820 will act as crucial mark for it. Support range is seen around 5720-5680.
SUPPORT : 5720 & 5680
RESISTANCE : 5820 & 5860
Market News Daily:-
- Sensex plummets 278 points; realty, metal, PSU fall.
- India service PMI falls from 3-month high in June.
- Hindustan Copper offer for sale oversubscribed 1.2 times.
- Titagarh develops new products to ease rail biz slowdown.
- Deepak Fertilisers buys 20% stake in Mangalore Chemicals.
For More Detail – Click Here
TriFid Research Pvt. Ltd. is a privately held company in Indian financial markets operations in Indore. TriFid research is an Research House that produces and delivers tips and recommendations for Stock tips, equity tips ,intraday tips, mcx tips, commodity tips, comex tips, currency tips.mcx commodity tips , agri commodity tips,intraday tips .We assure you 85-90% accuracy in this plan on consistent basis Visit- http://www.trifidresearch.com Phone No.: +91 731 663 1000, Mobile: +91 887 899 8007