Benchmark Indices opened on a flat note and trade lower amid volatility in the post noon session and finally settled in red. Nifty future after breaking the support of 5980 moved towards the crucial mark of 5930. However, it gave closing above this mark but it is still looking in the weak zone where resistance range is seen around 6000-6050. If it sustains below 5920 then major support in the coming sessions is seen near to 50% retracement of 5860.
SUPPORT: 5920 & 5860
RESISTANCE: 6000 & 6050
Major Market News:
- Sensex down 71 pts; Mid and smallcaps outperform.
- Infosys appoints NR Narayana Murthy as executive chairman.
- Eight core industries growth slows to 2.3% in April.
- Dr Reddy’s, Fujifilm call off JV for generic drugs in Japan.
- Bajaj Auto sales fall 4% in May.
- Tata Motors May sales fall 30.5%.
For more info click here