Markets started the June series on a disappointing note on account of weak GDP data and immense selling pressure was seen for the whole session. Nifty future closed at crucial mark of 6000 and certain correction may be seen below this mark. If it holds below 5970 then next important support is seen around 5930. While, on other hand it needs to maintain above 6050 to gain strength and may lead towards resistance range of 6070-6090.
SUPPORT : 5960 & 5930
RESISTANCE : 6050 & 6090
Major Market News:
- Sensex crashes 455 pts; Realty, oil & gas worst hit.
- GMR Infra turns to profit in Jan-Mar quarter.
- pto Circuits consolidated Q4 profit plunges 94%.
- Indian Hotels Q4 swings to loss in Jan-Mar quarter.
- RIL KG-D6 gas output drops to fresh low, below 15 mmscmd.
For more info click here