Benchmark Indices were able to maintain on higher levels for the second consecutive session and settled on a strong note indicating strength further. Nifty future closed above 6100 and positive momentum is still expected to continue where 6160 will act as strong resistance from where certain correction may happen. However, 6060 will act as intraday support for it below which 6000 is seen as major support for it.
SUPPORT: 6060 & 6010
RESISTANCE: 6160 & 6200
Major Market News:
- Sensex gains momentum, up over 100 points.
- GAIL Q4 profit rises 27.9%.
- Coal India surges as Q4 earnings jump 34.9% .
- Havells India quarterly earnings rise 19.8%.
- Ramky Infra consolidated quarterly profit falls 59.4%.
- Tata Global Beverages Q4 net zooms 77% at Rs 95.76 cr.
For more info click here