Benchmark Indices showed strength from the start of the session and were able to maintain on higher levels as they closed on a strong note. Nifty future resisted around 6030 in the intraday and gave a positive breakout above this mark towards 6100. If it maintains above the immediate resistance of 6130 then it may further lead towards 6170. While intraday support is seen around 6030 below which 5970 is seen as strong support.
SUPPORT: 6030 & 5990
RESISTANCE: 6120 & 6160
Major Market News:
- Sensex surges 326 points to settle above 20,000.
- Gujarat Ambuja Exports quarterly earnings rise 27.6%.
- Bajaj Electricals quarterly profit falls 98.7%.
- Wockhardt Q4 revenue up 26%, net profit at Rs 335 cr.
- Reliance Communications up 4% on pre-paid call rates hike.
For more info click here