Markets moved in a consolidated fashion and after hitting fresh highs it dragged in second half and closed marginally in red. Nifty future was unable to test its crucial resistance of 6250 and so still resistance range is seen around 6250-6300. While, if it breaches 6130 level and continues to trade in below the strong support of 6100 then next support for the intraday support is seen near 6050.
SUPPORT : 6130 & 6090
RESISTANCE: 6240 & 6300
Major Market News:
- Sensex settles 62 points lower; healthcare, consumer durables fall.
- Adani Enterprises Q4 profit jumps 53% on one time gain.
- India Cements Q4 profit slips 60% on lower margins.
- Apollo Hospitals Q4 profit climbs 27.3%.
- City Union Bank Q4 profit rises 15%.
For more info click here