Markets consolidated for most part of the session and closed in green and strength was seen due to declaration of results of various stocks. Nifty future is moving in the range of 5860-5930 since last three consecutive sessions and 5950 is still seen as major resistance for it. Closing above this crucial mark may lead towards 6000 mark while if it falls below 5860 then support is seen in the range of 5830-5800.
SUPPORT : 5880 & 5830
RESISTANCE: 5950 & 5990
Major Market News:
- Sensex gains over 100 points; HUL surges 7%.
- HUL Q4 beats estimates; profit rises 14.65%, volumes up 6%.
- Sesa Goa Q4 profit, revenues plunge on mining ban.
- Exide Industries Q4 profit rises 2.8%, beats forecast.
- IOB Q4 net tanks 89% on higher provisions, shares drop 7%.
For more info click here