Markets after showing choppy movements for the whole session ended flat but maintained its positive bias. Nifty future found its intraday support around 5800 and reversed towards the immediate resistance of 5850. F&O Expiry will affect the volatility where 5870-5900 will act as strict resistance and closing around these levels will strengthen the bulls further. On lower side, 5790-5750 may act as support levels from where reversals may happen.
SUPPORT : 5790 & 5730
RESISTANCE : 5870 & 5920
Major Market News:
- Sensex ends tad higher; Hero Motocorp, Sun Pharma rise.
- Wall St jumps after recovery from Twitter-led drop, up 1%.
- M&M Financial Services Q4 profit surges 42.9%.
- Coromandel Int’l Q4 profit plunges 82.55%.
- HDFC Bank Q4 net hits 30% magic figure but shares fall 2%.
For more info click here