Markets continued its bullish momentum with good volumes and closed on a strong note near to their crucial resistance levels. Nifty future closed above its 100 day EMA of 5775. On daily charts, if bulls remain active then it will face strict resistance of 5870 around the trend line coming from previous highs. However, if it is unable to sustain on psychological mark of 5800 then support range is seen near 5730-5680.
SUPPORT : 5730 & 5680
RESISTANCE: 5820 & 5870
Major Market News:
- Sensex soars 285 as Mar trade deficit cheers; banks rally.
- IndusInd Bank Q4 net up 37% at Rs 307 cr.
- MRF Q2 net jumps over 40% to Rs 211 cr.
- CRISIL Q4 profit drops 13%.
- Puravankara Projects’ Q4 net jumps 71 per cent.
For more info click here